The Primo Combination 860 offers dual frequency ultrasound (1 MHz and 3 MHz) and the complete range of stimulation outputs that can be used individually or simultaneously in combination therapy.
- Color touchscreen technology
- Dual frequency ultrasound
- Stimulation outputs : two and four pole interferential, diadynamic, TENS, Sinusoidal, Galvanic and interrupted galvanic, faradic, Trabert, Medi-wave, Russian & Microcurrent output.
- Diagnostic feature to help locate difficult to pinpoint lesions
- 14 treatment protocols
- 2 independent output channels which allows 2 different treatments
- Operates in conjunction with EMS vacuum unit if required
- Mains powered as standard, optional battery available