The V2U TRAC TDM system is an easy to use device that offers static, intermittent, and cyclic traction with user definable hold, rest, and treatment times. It gently pulls the cervical spine or lumbar spine in opposite directions to draw the soft tissue around the cervical or lumbar joints and separate the distance between bone sections of the vertebra.
It may be used to help relieve peripheral radiation/sciatica and pain associated with: herniated discs, spinal root impingement, bulging discs, hypomobility, protruding discs, degenerative disc disease, degenerative disc disease, facet syndrome, posterior facet syndrome, compression fractures, acute facet problems, radicular pain, discogenic pain and prolapsed discs.
- Easy to use
- Active displays show all treatment parameters and progress.
- Multiple sensors and safety controls
- High strength traction rope
- Smooth, auto-slowing pull, quiet operation
- Fits almost any existing table platform
- Clinician can save up to ten treatment setups
- Adjustable Hold/Rest times
- Continuous and Intermittent traction with multiple speed selection
- Manual control mode
- Step Progression, & progressive pull patterns
- Two year limited warranty